Incredible Hen Party Ideas for Every Type of Bride-to-Be
If you’re planning to attend a bachelorette party soon, then this article has the perfect ideas for you. By looking at this list, you will be able to plan your hen party according to your bride’s personality and what she likes.
You may want to throw her a spa day, bake some delicious treats, plan a fun fitness activity or go on an adventure together.
Introduction to Hen Parties
Hen parties are a popular way for the bride and her close friends to celebrate before the wedding.
Some people call them bachelorette parties, or shower parties. These celebrations can come in many forms, but usually include getting dressed up and going out to party. They might also include a spa day, a bridal shower, or other activities such as cooking classes to help prepare the bride for married life.
What Type of Hen Party to Host?
A hen party is a common event for a bride in Western nations.
What type of hen party to host may be the question you ask when planning for your own hen party.
There are different types of hen parties. Depending on what you want to achieve, the best type of hen party for you might be different. For example, if you want to have fun and release some steam, then maybe a big group out night would be perfect for you.
On the other hand, if you want to celebrate with your friends and family and plan an evening together where they play games and enjoy themselves too, then maybe a smaller gathering would make more sense.
How to Organize Your Own Hen Party? [6 Steps]
1. Identify the size and location of the party.
2. Hire a venue and take care of any last minute changes in location or guest numbers.
3. Create a playlist with music to suit the theme of the party and give it to your DJ in advance so that they can prepare well in advance and learn all their lines before hand.
4. Book photographers and videographers who will capture memories for you, this is really important if you want something to remember or show your kids one day!
5. Ask friends for help with food, drinks, decorations, favors, entertainment etc… It’s not about what you can do alone but what you can create together!
6. Make sure everyone has somewhere to sleep after the party – book hotels or Airbnb’s
We all know that a hen party is an extremely important part of a woman’s life. And while some women might think they have the skills to organize their own hen party, it is always advisable to get help from professionals.
Conclusion to have the Best Possible Experience
The conclusion to have the best possible experience is to start planning for it.
Event planning can be a time-consuming and overwhelming task. It’s best to start early and take it step by step. Consider what type of event you would like to have, what kind of a venue you’re going to need, guest list, catering options, entertainment options, etc.